Join GlobalBizzNetwork and start your international business network today.
5 reasons for US companies consider exporting to South Africa
Five reasons why U.S. companies should consider exporting to South Africa:
- The all-of-U.S.-Government initiative, Prosper Africa, is now fully constituted and leverages concerted inter-agency programs to facilitate U.S. commercial access in Sub-Saharan Africa in the face of foreign interests.
- New-to-market (NTM) companies should consider South Africa’s geographic advantages, logistics infrastructure, widespread use of the English language, and relatively transparent legal processes, which make it a low-entry threshold country. The business environment (legal, publicity, marketing, forensics, process outsourcing, etc.) is arguably the best in Africa.
- South Africa is a business incubator for new-to-market ideas; as the middle class in Africa grows, business models launched in and from South Africa will find easier acceptance in other Sub-Saharan Africa markets.
- The penetration of South African companies and agencies into Africa makes finding the right partner to collaborate with in third markets a low-risk business development model.
- South African companies are receptive to various partnering arrangements with U.S. companies, ranging from agency to licensing, joint ventures (JVs), mergers, and acquisitions; some South African companies hope to enter the U.S. market through similar arrangements.
Register your company at our database to find suitable export partners! Click here to find more information and register if you like what we have to offer.
If you would like to know more about doing business in South Africa click here!